Sunday, July 18, 2010

Well!


I finally got my Google I.D. My energy-activated software was upgraded recently and I was first in line to sign up. Now I can post to my own blog as myself and not as That Person. Speaking of That Person, She never, ever goes out of the house except to mail Her Netflix. I have to run on the treadmill because it's too, too hot out there for Her. All she does is sit at that computer all day (preventing me from posting to my blog) working on some website for work and how to optimize graphics for the web and who cares!



Anyway, I put up a nice picture of myself (are there any not nice pictures of me?--on my gmail account and I'm all good. Speaking of good, That Person is so fat she had to go join up at Weight Watchers yesterday and now I get all the skin and the dark meat off the roasted chicken. I spend a lot time sitting next to the fridge in case She has to throw out some foods that have too many points or something. So little comes my way these days because She says I don't get as much exercise. Ha! how would you like to have to run on a treadmill at four miles per hour. Then I have to walk and jump this obstacle course that She set up around the house. By now I can do it in my sleep, really. I know because I dreamt about it last night. There was a huge piece of chicken skin, maybe from the entire chicken, dangling in front of me at the end as my reward. In reality alls I get is a cookie. Cookies are nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment